Tuesday, April 28, 2009

caesar tortellini salad

this is a super simple supper salad, say that three times fast, that i nicked from recipezaar. there is a gal over there that has some killer recipes and this is one of them. my pic looks pretty washed out. i need to think about investing in a new camera, but that is a whole different post. the salad is a big hit at my house. i usually fix parmesan crusted chicken tenders as an accompaniment. good thing you can't smell my breath right now--whoa!


here is the link to recipe-
http://www.recipezaar.com/Kittencals-Caesar-Tortellini-Salad-166669

oh, i let the end users add their own black pepper.

2 comments:

neng pipik said...

yummm.... can i have the recipes... looks delicious...

Pam said...

What a great recipe. I've never added pasta to my caesar...looks delicious.