Sunday, June 21, 2009

simple soda

three ingredients are all you need to make a simple and refreshing summer soda; seltzer water, flavored syrup and ice. grab your favorite glass, add a generous splash of flavored syrup, (i like raspberry), add some seltzer and ice. now give it a quick stir and viola. you have a sweet, bubbly soda.

you can find a large assortment of syrup flavors at your local mega mart. i like to keep a variety on hand because they are also great for snow cones and iced tea. enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am always looking for a new, refreshing drink in the summer. Lemonade can get a little boring (so I add a splash of OJ or maybe cranberry). Water may be a necessity, but sometimes a girl's got to have a little flava! Thanks for the easy recipe.

I found you on TasteSpotting and am writing to say that if you have any photos that aren’t accepted there, I’d love to publish them. Visit my new site (below), it’s a lot of fun! I hope you will consider it.

Best,
Casey
Editor
www.tastestopping.wordpress.com